Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kéne egy szkenner

Sürgősen kéne egy szkenner, ez a lefényképezős módszer nem túl jó minőséget eredményez és ez bosszant.

I really need a scanner - as soon as possible (oh, how I love this phrase. Everything is asap these days). To take a picture of my paintings with a camera is not the best solution. Those dark shades annoys me.


Kicsit késésben vagyok ezzel a képpel. Vagy mondhatnánk, hogy ezzel a képpel IS. Mint mindig. Juditka születésnapja április 4-én volt, túl vagyok a nyolc napon.

I am a little bit late with this picture. One might as well say I am late with this picture TOO. As always. Judi's birthday was on 4th of April. I am over eight days. Sorry.




Úgy kezdődött, hogy G-nek rossz kedve volt és idegeskedett tegnap este. Festettem neki egy nagy cicát, de lemacizta. Mivel volt még egy csomó hely a papíron, és G-t továbbra is az idegeskedés kötötte le, készítettem egy kukucska sorozatot. Van benne maci is. :)

G was in the blues and edgy yesterday evening, so I painted a huge pussy cat for him. He said that was a bear. Inasmuch as there was a lot of space in the paper, and G kept annoying, I made a peep-bo set. There is a bear in it :)



Kislánykori emlékek. Minden szembejövő kutyával ezt csináltam. Mindegy, hogy mekkora volt.

Memories of my childhood. I used to do this with every dog that popped up. No matter what was the size of the dog.

1 comment:

  1. Really love your illustrations - beautiful! The close-ups of the animals are very nice as well...I like that in your face style!

    ReplyDelete